2022 Program Available On-Demand Now
The Corneal Physician Symposium, previously known as the Cornea Virtual Summit, is an online, one-day meeting focused on cornea-specific education. This accredited, annual program is curated by Course Directors, Dr. Kendall Donaldson and Dr. Cynthia Matossian. Featuring world-renowned experts in both medical and surgical cornea, the Corneal Physician Symposium offers a mix of didactic lecture and interactive, live panel discussions throughout 8 educational sessions.
The 2022 program, which took place on Saturday, November 19th is now available for on-demand viewing.
Kendall Donaldson, MD, MS
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
Cynthia Matossian, MD, FACS
Matossian Eye Associates
Upon completion of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Identify the preoperative diagnostic and treatment algorithm for ocular surface disease (OSD).
- Evaluate the impact of glaucoma therapy on the ocular surface.
- Recognize the most appropriate therapeutic option for patients suffering from OSD.
- Describe how to diagnose and treat neuropathic eye pain, neurotrophic keratitis, and the role of immunosuppression and systemic treatments for anterior segment surgery.
- Describe the current state of topography guided and wavefront guided laser vision correction in the US.
- Examine the future of laser vision correction.
- Describe the current diagnostic tools, treatment protocols and outcomes for collagen crosslinking.
- Recognize the surgical techniques for challenging cases including endothelial keratoplasty, techniques for combined corneal surgery coupled with complex cataract surgical, and ocular surface reconstruction.
- Discuss the most up-to-date diagnostic and treatment approaches to infectious keratitis.
The target audience for this event is cornea specialists (in practice) and ophthalmologists in training (residents and fellows); ophthalmologists with interest in cornea.
Have questions about the meeting? Contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 215-237-9128.