Thank you for engaging with BroadcastMed and our social media community!
We want our social media channels to be informative and fun for our followers and visitors. To maintain a community that’s inclusive and safe and fosters industry-focused conversations, we’ve established BroadcastMed Social Media Community Guidelines. Your use of, participation in, or engagement with our social media channels constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Social Media Community Guidelines.
BroadcastMed Brands and Social Media
BroadcastMed is comprised of Eyecare Business, Ophthalmology Management, Optometric Management, Corneal Physician, Retinal Physician, Contact Lens Spectrum, Glaucoma Physician, Ophthalmic Professional, New OD, Optometric Management Education, Optometric Management Symposium, Global Myopia Symposium, Global Specialty Lens Symposium. The social media channels for these brands are intended to be used to receive pertinent information and other related content, as well as to engage in fun and interactive conversations with us and one another.
We monitor and moderate the content posted on our social media channels in order to foster an environment where everyone can feel comfortable. BroadcastMed’s Social Media Channels are generally monitored Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET, excluding holidays. The timely response to postings, inquiries or requests for information may not always be possible and is never guaranteed.
We encourage you to share your thoughts, opinions, and feedback. However, we expect all engagement be polite, respectful, your own, and on-topic. We do not tolerate profanity, abusive language, insults, illegal content, stalking, threats, and harassment. You should also only post content that’s related to subject matter found on our social media channels. We reserve the right to remove content or ban any BroadcastMed social media user that posts content, that:
- Infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Includes or references material that is unlawful, fraudulent, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, racist, indecent, homophobic, sexist, vulgar, or inappropriate.
- Includes business advertisements, solicitations, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Misrepresents a Social Media User’s identity or impersonates another person, business or BroadcastMed.
- Is posted by an individual other than the registered social media user of the particular social media account.
- Posts the same note or message more than once or "spam."
- Includes or posts pictures, names, likenesses, voices, etc. identifying any third party, living or dead, without permission.
- Constitutes an illegal cyberattack.
- Contains sexually explicit or other inappropriate content.
Changes to this Social Media Policy
BroadcastMed reserves the right to update or revise the Social Media Community Guidelines at any time and without notice by posting new Social Media Community Guidelines at this location. Your continued use of, participation in, or engagement with BroadcastMed’s Social Media Channels constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such new Social Media Community Guidelines.